- 13H7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG3, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD90, also known as Thy-1, is a 28-30 kD GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and has been shown to interact with CD45 in signal transduction during lymphocyte proliferation and differentiation. CD90 is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells, neurons, thymocytes, peripheral T cells, fibroblasts, stromal cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PC12 cells
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IP, WB - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application References
- Kuroiwa K, et al. 2012. Hybridoma 31:225.
AB_2616640 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206204)
- Ig superfamily, GPI-anchored membrane glycoprotein.
Hematopoietic stem cells, thymocytes, a subset of peripheral blood T cells, early myeloid and erythroid progenitors, immature B cells, neurons, activated endothelium, mast cells, dendritic cells, glomeruli.
- Adhesion, signal transduction, lymphocyte co-stimulation, proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells.
- Interacts with CD45.
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Thymocytes, T cells, Neurons, Mast cells, Dendritic cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Campbell DG, et al. 1981. Biochem. J. 195:15.
2. Hosseinzadeh H, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:1670.
- Gene ID
- 21838 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD90 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-rat CD90||13H7||FC, IP, WB|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.