- MAR-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FceRIa, FceRI-α, high affinity IgE receptor
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
FcεRIα is a transmembrane protein belonging to the Ig superfamily. FcεRIα forms a tetrameric complex with one β and two γ-subunits. The FcεRI complex plays an important role in triggering IgE-mediated allergic reactions. It is abundantly expressed on mast and basophils and up-regulated by the presence of IgE. Following stimulation via FcεRIα, mast cells and basophils release bioactive chemical mediators such as histamine, resulting in the initiation of allergic reactions. Cross linking of the high-affinity receptor for IgE on tissue mast cells triggers immediate hypersensitivity with local symptoms. The MAR-1 monoclonal antibody reacts with the FcεRIα subunit.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: depletion2, immunohistochemistry of frozen sections (OCT embedded2).
- Application References
- Obata K, et al. 2007. Blood 110:913 (FC)
- Sokol CL, et al. 2008. Nat. Immunol. 9:310 (FC, Deplete, IHC)
- Chen J, et al. 2009. J. Biol. Chem.. 284:5763 (FC)
AB_2814030 (BioLegend Cat. No. 134335)
AB_2814031 (BioLegend Cat. No. 134336)
- A transmembrane protein of Ig super family member
Expressed on mast and basophils.
- Play an important role in triggering IgE-mediated allergic reactions.
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Mast cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Arinobu Y, et al. 2005. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 102:18105.
2. Yamaguchi M, et al. 2001. Int. Immunol. 13:843.
- Gene ID
- 2205 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FcepsilonRIalpha on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All FcεRIα Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC,IHC-F|
|Biotin anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα (Maxpar® Ready)||MAR-1||FC,CyTOF®|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC,IHC-F|
|TotalSeq™-C0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse FcεRIα||MAR-1||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα
Biotin anti-mouse FcεRIα
FITC anti-mouse FcεRIα
PE anti-mouse FcεRIα
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse FcεRIα
APC anti-mouse FcεRIα
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse FcεRIα
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse FcεRIα
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse FcεRIα
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-A0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-C0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα
TotalSeq™-B0115 anti-mouse FcεRIα
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse FcεRIα