- 3.3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Tactile (T cell-activated increased late expression)
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD96, also called Tactile is preferentially expressed on T cells and NK cells and may play a role in the adhesive interaction of activated T and NK cells to their target cells during late phase of immune response. It may also plays a role in antigen presentation and/or lymphocyte activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Block - Reported by the developer, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2814024 (BioLegend Cat. No. 131713)
AB_2814025 (BioLegend Cat. No. 131714)
- Type 1 single chain membrane glycoprotein of 569 amino acids. Member of the Ig superfamily with three Ig domains and extensive glycosylation.
Positive on most peripheral T cells, NK cells and upregulated when activated.
- CD155, nectin 1
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Wang PL, et al. 1992. J Immunol. 148:2600-8.
- Gene ID
- 84544 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD96 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All CD96 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||FC,Block|
|TotalSeq™-A0906 anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE) Antibody||3.3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0906 anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0906 anti-mouse CD96 (TACTILE)||3.3||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.