- 4H12A59 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Thioredoxin-1 (Trx1), Fip, FipA, TsnC, TrxA.
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Thioredoxin is an 11.7 kD E. coli cytoplasmic protein that act as an anti-oxidant in the cells. When used as a fusion partner to produce recombinant protein, thioredoxin has been shown to increase protein solubility and yield, as well as reduce protein aggregation and precipitation.Product Details
- E. coli Thioredoxin-1 and thioredoxin tagged recombinant protein
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length thioredoxin recombinant protein expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IP - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.25 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The 4H12A59 anti-thioredoxin antibody can be used for Western blotting to detect E. coli thioredoxin-1 and thioredoxin tagged recombinant protein.
AB_2783364 (BioLegend Cat. No. 658901)
AB_2562961 (BioLegend Cat. No. 658902)
- 109 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of 12 kD.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. LaVallie ER, et al. 2003. Methods Mol. Biol. 205:119.
2. Lu Z, et al. 1996. J. Biol. Chem. 271:5059.
3. LaVallie ER, et al. 1993. Biotechnology. 11:187.
- Gene ID
- 948289 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Thioredoxin-1 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-Thioredoxin 1||4H12A59||WB, IP|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.