- W17026A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NFAT3, Nuclear factor of activated T-cells, cytoplasmic 4
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
NFATC4 is a transcriptional activator that induces expression of cytokine genes, including IL2 and IL4 in activated T cells. It also plays a central role in cardiovascular, muscle, and nervous cell development, differentiation, and function. Under basal conditions, NFATC4 is extensively phosphorylated and retained in the cytosol. Upon stimulation, elevated calcium results in NFATC4 dephosphorylation by calcineurin and subsequent translocation into the nucleus.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial recombinant human NFATC4 protein corresponding to amino acids 887-902
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.25 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone displayed a weak affinity for mouse NFATC4 when tested by WB.
AB_2814456 (BioLegend Cat. No. 615401)
AB_2814457 (BioLegend Cat. No. 615402)
- The canonical isoform of NFATC4 is a 902 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 95 kD. Several isoforms of NFATC4 have been reported.
Cells of the immune, nervous, and muscle system/nucleo-cytoplasmic localization
- Transcription factor
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
- Graef IA, et al. 2003. Cell. 113: 657.
- Crabtree GR, et al. 1999. Cell. 96:611.
- Lyakh L, et al. 1997. Mol Cell Biol. 17: 2475
- Gene ID
- 4776 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about NFATC4 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.