- 1C2B07 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IL-31, mainly produced by activated CD4+ T cells, is a helical cytokine belonging to the gp130/IL-6 cytokine family. IL-31 is closely related in structure to IL-6, IL-11, and IL-27. Binding of IL-31 to its receptor activates JAK/STAT, PI3K/AKT, and MAPK pathways. IL-31 acts on a broad range of immune and non-immune cells and thus possesses potential pleiotropic physiological functions, such as regulating hematopoiesis and immune response. Transgenic mice overexpressing IL-31 developed severe dermatitis, indicating that IL-31 is involved in skin immunity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length mouse IL-31 recombinant protein expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2563557 (BioLegend Cat. No. 660602)
- 163 aa with a putative 23 aa signal peptide that is cleaved to generate a 140 aa mature protein.
- IL-31 belongs to the IL-6 family of cytokines and plays a role in skin inflammation.
- Binds to the IL-31 receptor complex that consists of two receptor subunits, IL31RA and OSMR.
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. McCandless EE, et al. 2014. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 157:42.
2. Arai I, et al. 2013. Exp. Dermatol. 22:669.
3. Dai X, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e67666.
4. Stott B, et al. 2013. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 132:446.
5. Hartmann K, et al. 2013. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 132:232.
6. Dillon SR, et al. 2004. Nat. Immunol. 5:752.
- Gene ID
- 76399 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-31 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.