- QA17A26 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T200, Ly-5, LCA
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45 is known as leukocyte common antigen (LCA) and T200. It is a tyrosine phosphatase expressed on the plasma membrane of all hematopoietic cells, except erythrocytes or platelets. CD45 is a signaling molecule that regulates a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, cell cycle, and oncogenic transformation. CD45 plays a critical role in T and B cell antigen receptor-mediated activation by dephosphorylating substrates including p56Lck, p59Fyn, and other Src family kinases. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to bind galectin-1 and to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymus or spleen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IHC-P, WB, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The QA17A26 antibody can block 30-F11 clone and vice versa. The clone QA17A26 reacts with all isoforms and both CD45.1 and CD45.2 alloantigens of CD45.
- Application References
- Podd BS, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:6532. (FC, CMCD) PubMed
- Haynes NM, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:5099. (FC)
- Ledbetter JA, et al. 1979. Immunol. Rev. 47:63. (IP)
- Simon DI, et al. 2000. J. Clin. Invest. 105:293. (IHC)
- Seaman WE. 1983. J. Immunol. 130:1713. (CMCD)
- Cornet A, et al. 2001. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98:13306. (IHC)
- Tsuboi S and Fukuda M. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:30680. (WB) PubMed
- Liu F, et al. 2012. Blood. 119:3295. PubMed
- Pelletier AN, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:5561. PubMed
AB_2814092 (BioLegend Cat. No. 157602)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
Expressed on almost all hematopoietic cells except for mature erythrocytes.
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, Thy-1
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Barclay AN, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
- Trowbridge IS and Thomas ML. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85-116.
- Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
- Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC, IHC-F, IHC-P, IP, WB|
|APC anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody||QA17A26||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody
APC anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody
FITC anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody
PE anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45 Recombinant Antibody