- YM-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ECK4026, JW3994, Mal E, MalE, malJ, Maltodextrin binding protein, Maltose ABC transporter periplasmic protein, Maltose binding periplasmic protein, MMBP, Periplasmic maltose binding protein
Covance Catalog# MRT-131P
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The maltose-binding protein (MBP) makes up a part of the maltose/maltodextrin system in E. coli that is responsible for the uptake and catabolism of maltodextrins. It has a predicted molecular weight of 42.5 kDa and is used to increase the solubility of E. coli expressed recombinant proteins, or as an affinity tag for the purification of recombinant proteins.Product Details
- Maltose-binding Protein Tag
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- YM-2 was raised against a recombinant MBP (maltose-binding protein) from E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
ELISA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting.
The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• WB: 1:1,000
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting and ELISA.
- Application References
- Tian W, et al. 2004. Cancer Sci. 95:491.
- Product Citations
AB_2565070 (BioLegend Cat. No. 906901)
|Purified anti-Maltose Binding Protein (MBP)||YM-2||WB, ELISA|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.