- LN1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Beta-galactoside alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase 1 (ST6GAL1), B cell antigen CD75
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD75 is a 43-85 kD type II transmembrane sialyltransferase protein, also known as beta-galactoside alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase. It is a member of glycosyltransferase family that transfers sialic acid from a donor substrate (CMP-sialic acid) to terminal galactose on glycan chains. CD75 is predominately expressed on germinal center originated B cells and lymphomas. It is also found on mature sIg+ B cells and epithelial cells of lung, breast, kidney, and prostate.
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human PBL nuclei
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- This antibody is at >85% purity.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P, IHC-F, WB - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining1,2 of frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections, and Western blotting3.
- Application References
- Epstein AL, et al.1984. J. Immunol. 133:1028. (IHC)
- Marder RJ, et al. 1985. Lab. Invest. 52:497. (IHC)
- Kramer G, et al. 2004. BJU Int. 93:822. (WB)
- Product Citations
AB_2194435 (BioLegend Cat. No. 326901)
- 43-85 kD type II transmembrane sialoprotein, glycosyltransferase family
Germinal center derived B cells, epithelial cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Epstein AL, et al. 1984. J. Immunol. 133:1028.
2. Kramer G, et al. 2004. BJU Int. 93:822.
3. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
- Gene ID
- 6480 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD75 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.