- 581 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V MA27
- Other Names
- Gp105-120, My10
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD34, also known as gp105-120, is a type I monomeric sialomucin-like glycophosphoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD. Selectively expressed on the majority of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, capillary endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts, and some nervous tissue, CD34 is a commonly used marker to identify human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. According to the differential sensitivity to enzymatic cleavage, four groups of epitopes of CD34 have been described. CD34 mediates cell adhesion and lymphocytes homing through binding to L-selectin and E-selectin ligands.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. For metal labeling using Maxpar® Ready antibodies, proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
The 581 antibody recognizes the class III group epitope which is resistant to sialidase/glycolyprotease and chymopapain treatment. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of paraffin-embedded tissue sections5 and immunofluorescence6.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Standard BioTools Inc.
- Application References
- Schlossman SF, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigen. New York:Oxford University Press.
- Felschow DM, et al. 2001. Blood 97:3768.
- Rudin CE, et al. 1997. Br. J. Haematol. 97:488.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Skowasch D, et al. 2003. Cardiovasc Res. 60:684. (IHC)
- Umland O, et al. 2003. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 51:977. (IF)
- Product Citations
AB_2562837 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343531)
- 105-120 kD single chain mucin-like glycoprotein
Hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts
- Cell adhesion
- L-selectin, E-selectin
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Krause DS, et al. 1996. Blood 87:1.
2. Puri KD, et al. 1995. J. Cell Biol. 131:261.
3. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. John Wiley & Sons Inc, Hoboken New Jersey.
- Gene ID
- 947 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD34 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
Other FormatsView All CD34 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD34||581||FC,CyTOF®,ICC,IHC-P|
|FITC anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|PE anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|APC anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|PerCP anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD34 (Maxpar® Ready)||581||FC,CyTOF®|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0054 anti-human CD34||581||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0054 anti-human CD34||581||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0054 anti-human CD34||581||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0054 anti-human CD34||581||PG|
|Spark Red™ 718 anti-human CD34||581||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD34
FITC anti-human CD34
PE anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD34
APC anti-human CD34
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD34
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD34
PerCP anti-human CD34
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD34
Biotin anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD34
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD34
Purified anti-human CD34 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD34
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD34
TotalSeq™-A0054 anti-human CD34
TotalSeq™-B0054 anti-human CD34
TotalSeq™-C0054 anti-human CD34
TotalSeq™-D0054 anti-human CD34
Spark Red™ 718 anti-human CD34