- 1B4/CD18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin beta-2, integrin beta chain, beta 2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD18 is a 90-95 kD type I transmembrane protein also known as integrin β2 subunit, LFA-1 β subunit, and β2 integrin. CD18 non-covalently associates with CD11a, CD11b or CD11c. CD18 is expressed on all leukocytes. CD18 and associated α chains function in adhesion and signaling in hematopoietic cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The 1B4/CD18 antibody was able to partially block the Ts1/18 antibody, indicating the two anti-CD18 antibodies recognize distinct but overlapping epitopes.
- Application References
- Singer II, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:2844.
- Seth R, et al. 1991. FEBS Lett. 282:193.
AB_2650942 (BioLegend Cat. No. 373402)
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein
- Adhesion and signaling in hematopoietic cells
- Associates with CD11a, CD11b, or CD11c
- Cell Type
- Leukocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Hogg N, et al. 1999. J. Clin. Invest. 103:97.
2. Anderson DC, et al. 1987. Annu. Rev. Med. 38:175.
3. Springer TA. 1994. Cell 76:301.
- Gene ID
- 3689 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD18 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD18||1B4/CD18||FC|
|APC anti-human CD18||1B4/CD18||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD18||1B4/CD18||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD18||1B4/CD18||FC|
|PE anti-human CD18||1B4/CD18||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.