- QA19A32 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1, LGP-120, LAMP-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD107a, also known as Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP-1) or LGP-120, is a 110-140 kD type I membrane glycoprotein. Mature CD107a is heavily glycosylated from a 40 kD core protein. This molecule is located on the luminal side of lysosomes. Upon activation, CD107a is transferred to the cell membrane surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor cells. CD107a has been suggested to play a role in the protection of lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases which is involved in cell adhesion and regulation of tumor metastasis, and mediates autoimmune disease progression. CD107a is a ligand for galaptin and E-selectin. Surface expression of LAMP-1 has been shown to correlate with CD8+ T cell and NK cell cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human adult adherent peripheral blood cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone QA19A32 antibody is able to completely block binding of clone H4A3 on target cells.
AB_2890749 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314702)
- LAMP-1 is a 417 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 45 kD.
Macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, some tumor cells; located on the luminal side of lysosomes or on the surface of cell membranes
- Protect lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases, adhesion
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Lymphocytes, Macrophages, NK cells, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Sarafian V, et al. 2006. Arch. Dermatol. Res. 298:7381.
2. Schlossman SF, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. New York:Oxford University Press.
3. Sawada R, et al. 1993. J. Biol. Chem. 268:12675.
4. Chen JW, et al. 1988. J. Biol. Chem. 263:8754.
5. Chen JW, et al. 1986. Biochem. Soc. Symp. 51:97112.
- Gene ID
- 3916 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107a on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD107a Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1) Recombinant Antibody||QA19A32||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.