- 13E11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- ACKR4, CC-CKR-11, VSHK1, PPR1, CCBP2, CCR11, CKR-11, CCXCKR
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Human CCX-CKR, also known as CCRL1, is a 40 kD, G-protein-coupled, seven transmembrane receptor. CCRL1 is a decoy receptor for CCL2, CCL8, CCL13, CCL19, CCL21 and CCL25 that regulates chemotaxis of lymphocytes and cancer cells. Chemokine binding by CCX-CKR causes its internalization, reducing levels of available chemokine, and thus regulating migration of lymphocytes and cancerous cells. CCX-CKR is expressed by stromal cells of skin-draining lymph nodes, thymic epithelial cells, and immature dendritic cells (DCs). A low CCX-CKR expression in tumor cells correlates with a poor survival rate of breast cancer patients.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length CCX-CKR cDNA
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ICC, IP, Agonist - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications for the relevant formats include: immunoprecipitation of CCX-CKR from cell lysates1, induction of CCX-CKR internalization1 and immunofluorescence1. 13E11 recognizes an epitope located within the first 14 amino acids of CCX-CKR.
- Application References
- Takatsuka, S. et al. 2011. J. Pharmacol. Toxicol. Methods. 63:250. (IF, IP, Agonist)
- Product Citations
AB_2563201 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362102)
- G-protein-coupled seven transmembrane receptor, 40 kD.
Stromal cells of skin-draining lymph nodes, thymic epithelial cells, immature DCs.
- C-C type chemokine scavenger and decoy receptor, reduces chemokine availability by sequestering them inside the cell.
- CCL2, CCL8, CCL13, CCL19, CCL21, and CCL25.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Watts AO, et al. 2013. J. Biol. Chem. 288:7169.
2. Comerford I, et al. 2010. Blood. 116:4130.
- Gene ID
- 51554 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCX-CKR on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CCX-CKR (CCRL1)||13E11||FC, ICC, IP, Agonist|
|PE anti-human CCX-CKR (CCRL1)||13E11||FC|
|APC anti-human CCX-CKR (CCRL1)||13E11||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CCX-CKR (CCRL1)||13E11||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.