- W17128A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- DEPTOR, DEPDC6
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
DEPTOR/DEPDC6, found only in vertebrates, plays an important role in multiple cellular processes such as cell growth, autophagy, apoptosis, ER stress and adipogenesis. It inbibits mTORC1 and mTORC2 kinase activity through direct interaction with mTOR in these complexes. DEPTOR also associates with chromatin and may regulate transcription, and can act as either an oncogene or oncosuppressor depending on cell- or tissue-specific context.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Hamster
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Human DEPTOR Protein (1-219 a.a.)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2783359 (BioLegend Cat. No. 610201)
AB_2783360 (BioLegend Cat. No. 610202)
Cytoplasm/ Nucleus, A little bit more in Cytoplasm
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Chromatin Remodeling/Epigenetics, Signal Transduction, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Tumor Suppressors
- Gene ID
- 64798 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about DEPTOR on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.