- B20.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vα 2
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The TCR alpha (α) chain complexes with the TCR beta (β) chain to form the T cell receptor in 95% of T cells, whereas the remaining 5% of T cells express gamma and delta chains (γ/δ). TCR Vα2 is a distinct TCR subfamily found in mice having the a, b, and c haplotypes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Soluble TCR from mouse CTL clone KB5-C20
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
The B20.1 antibody recognizes most members of the Va2 TCR subfamily in mice having the a, b, and c haplotypes.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_1186118 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127813)
AB_1186116 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127814)
On a subset of T cells
- In combination of V β, Vα recognizes MHC/peptide complex on the antigen-presenting cells.
- Associate with Vβ and CD3 complex to form TCR complexes expressing on cell surface.
- TCR recognizes MHC/peptide complex
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Kubo RT, et al. 1989. J. Immunol.. 142:2736.
2. Pircher H, et al. 1992. Eur. J. Immunol. 22:399.
- Gene ID
- 21473 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Valpha2 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.