- 29F.1A12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PD-1, Programmed Death-1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD279, also known as programmed death-1 (PD-1), is a 50-55 kD glycoprotein belonging to the CD28 family of the Ig superfamily. PD-1 is expressed on activated splenic T and B cells and thymocytes. It is induced on activated myeloid cells as well. PD-1 is involved in lymphocyte clonal selection and peripheral tolerance through binding its ligands, B7-H1 (PD-L1) and B7-DC (PD-L2). It has been reported that PD-1 and PD-L1 interactions are critical to positive selection and play a role in shaping the T cell repertoire. PD-L1 negative costimulation is essential for prolonged survival of intratesticular islet allografts.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PD-1 cDNA followed by PD-1-Ig fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue3, in vivo blocking of PD-1 binding to its ligands2,3, and spatial biology (IBEX)5,6.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Good-Jacobson KL, et al. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 11:535. (FC) PubMed
- Lázár-Molnár E, et al. 2008. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105:2658. (Block)
- Liang SC, et al. 2003. Eur. J. Immunol. 33:2706. (FC, IHC, Block)
- Tobias J, et al. 2020. Front Immunol. 11:895 (FC, ELISA) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10550092 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135207)
AB_2159184 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135208)
- A 50-55 kD glycoprotein belonging to the CD28 family of the Ig superfamily.
Induced on splenic T and B lymphocytes, thymocytes, and myeloid cells after stimulation.
- Involved in lymphocyte clonal selection and peripheral tolerance, prolonged survival of allografts.
- B7-H1 (PD-L1) and B7-DC (PD-L2)
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Nishimura H, et al. 2001. Science 291:319
2. Agata Y, et al. 1996. Int. Immunol. 8:765
3. Liang SC, et al. 2003. Eur. J. Immunol. 33:2706
4. Barber DL, et al. 2006. Nature 439:682
5. Keir ME, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:7372
6. Koehn BH. et al. 2008. J Immunol. 181:5313
- Gene ID
- 18566 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD279 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
GoInVivo™ Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1) Antibody
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1) Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Purified anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
PE anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
APC anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Biotin anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
FITC anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD279 (PD-1)