- B3 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vγ9
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The Vγ9 TCR is a variant of the TCR γ chain expressed on a subset of γ/δ T cells. Vγ9Vδ2 T lymphocytes, a major γ/δ T cell subset in humans, recognize phosphoantigens, certain tumor cells, and cells treated with aminobisphosphonates. This cell population displays cytolytic activity against various tumor cells. The γ/δ TCR is a heterodimeric TCR complex composed of covalently bound γ and δ chains involved in antigen recognition and the non-covalently associated monomorphic proteins CD3δ, γ, ε, and ζ chains.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application References
- Van Rhijn I, et al. 2003. Intl. Immunol. 15:373.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
AB_2814210 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331321)
AB_2814211 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331322)
- Ig superfamily member, TCR γ/δ with CD3 forms the CD3/TCR complex
Expressed on majority of peripheral γ/δ T cells
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Scotet E, et al. 2005. Immunity 22:71
- Rincon-Orozco B, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:2144
- Gene ID
- 6965 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vgamma9 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Other FormatsView All TCR Vγ9 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|FITC anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|PE anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|APC anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0583 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||PG|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0583 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||PG|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0583 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||PG|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vγ9||B3||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human TCR Vγ9
FITC anti-human TCR Vγ9
PE anti-human TCR Vγ9
APC anti-human TCR Vγ9
TotalSeq™-A0583 anti-human TCR Vγ9
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human TCR Vγ9
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human TCR Vγ9
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR Vγ9
TotalSeq™-C0583 anti-human TCR Vγ9
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vγ9
TotalSeq™-B0583 anti-human TCR Vγ9
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR Vγ9
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vγ9