- PC61 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-2Rα, Ly-43, p55, Tac
- Rat IgG1, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD25 is a 55 kD glycoprotein also known as the low affinity IL-2Rα, Ly-43, p55, or Tac. It is expressed on activated T and B cells, thymocyte subsets, pre-B cells, and T regulatory cells. In association with CD122 (IL-2Rβ) and CD132 (common γ chain), CD25 forms the high affinity signaling IL-2 receptor.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-2-dependent cytolytic mouse T-cell clone B6.1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1,2, in vitro blocking of IL-2 binding to low- and high-affinity receptors1-4, growth inhibition of IL-2-dependent T-cell lines1-4, in vivo depletion of CD25+CD4+ Treg cells5-8,10, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections2. PC61 antibody recognizes a different epitope than 3C7 antibody (Cat. No. 101902). For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 102040) with endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Lowenthal JW, et al. 1985. Nature 315:669. (IP, Block)
- Ceredig R, et al. 1985. Nature 314:98. (IP, IHC, Block)
- Lowenthal JW, et al. 1985. J. Immunol. 135:3988. (Block)
- Moreau JL, et al. 1987. Eur. J. Immunol. 17:929. (Block)
- Takahashi T, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 192:303. (Deplete)
- Onizuka S, et al. 1999. Cancer Res. 59:3128. (Deplete)
- Lei TC, et al. 2005. Blood 105:4865. (Deplete)
- Pasare C, et al. 2004. Immunity 21:733. (Deplete)
- León-Ponte M, et al. 2007. Blood 109:3139.
- Cao OW, et al. 2007. Blood doi:10.1182/blood-2007-02-073304. (Deplete)
- Benson MJ, et al. 2007. J. Exp. Med. doi:10.1084/jem.20070719.
- Liu F, et al. 2011. Arch Toxicol. 85:1383. PubMed
- Anguela XM, et al. 2013. Diabetes. 62:551. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_312864 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102015)
AB_312865 (BioLegend Cat. No. 102016)
- Forms high affinity IL-2R with IL-2Rβ (CD122) and IL-2Rγ (CD132), 55 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, thymocyte subset, pre-B cells, T regulatory cells
- IL-2 receptor
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
- Taniguchi T, et al. 1993. Cell 73:5-8.
- Waldmann TA. 1991. J Biol Chem. 266:2681-4.
- Read S, et al. 2000. J Exp Med. 192:295-302.
- Lowenthal JW, et al. 1985. J Immunol. 135:3988-94.
- Gene ID
- 16184 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD25 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-mouse CD25
Biotin anti-mouse CD25
FITC anti-mouse CD25
PE anti-mouse CD25
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD25
Purified anti-mouse CD25
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD25
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD25
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD25
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD25
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD25
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD25
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD25
PerCP anti-mouse CD25
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD25
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD25
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD25
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD25
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD25
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD25
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD25
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD25
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD25
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD25
TotalSeq™-A0097 anti-mouse CD25
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse CD25
TotalSeq™-B0097 anti-mouse CD25
TotalSeq™-C0097 anti-mouse CD25
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD25 Antibody
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD25
Spark YG™ 581 anti-mouse CD25
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD25