- A16041A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ly-m11, beta2m, beta2-m
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Beta 2-microglobulin (β2M) is a 12 kDa, Ig like, non-membrane-anchored glycoprotein. It non-covalently associates with MHC class I heavy chain and some Class I-like molecules and serves as the light chain. In association with MHC class I, β2M is expressed on all leukocytes, platelets, endothelial cells, and epithelial cells. β2M plays an essential role in stabilizing MHC class I complexes for antigen presentation. In humans, circulating β2M levels are elevated in autoimmune/inflammatory disorders, viral infections, and glomerular filtration disorders.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Mouse B2M
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
AB_2728212 (BioLegend Cat. No. 154507)
AB_2728213 (BioLegend Cat. No. 154508)
- 12 kD, Ig like glycoprotein
Leukocytes, platelets, endothelial cells, epithelial cells
- Component of MHC class I complex
- TCR (through MHC class I)
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Leukocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
- Bernier GM, 1980, ox Sang, 38:323.
- Williams A, et al, 2002, Tissue Antigens, 59:3.
- Williams DB, et al, 1989, J. Immunol, 142:2796.
- Benoit LA, et al. 2007, J Immunol, 179:3588.
- Gene ID
- 12010 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about beta2-microglobulin on UniProt.org
|APC anti-mouse β2-microglobulin||A16041A||FC|
|PE anti-mouse β2-microglobulin||A16041A||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse β2-microglobulin||A16041A||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse β2-microglobulin||A16041A||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.