- TR75-89 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TNFRII, TNFR type II, p75, TNFR80, TNFRSF1B
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD120b is a 75 kD type I transmembrane protein, also known as Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Type II (TNFRII) or p75. It is expressed on a variety of cells at low levels; the expression is upregulated upon activation. This receptor binds both TNF-α and LT-α (also known as TNF-β). In association with TRAF1 and TRAF2, the receptor crosslinking induced by TNF-α or LT-α trimers is critical for signal transduction, leading to apoptosis, NF-kB activation, increased expression of proinflammatory genes, tumor necrosis, and cell differentiation depending on cell type and differentiation state.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- E. coli -expressed mouse Type II TNFR
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1. The TR75-89 antibody does not block TNF-α binding to receptor. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 113406) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 113404) or biotinylated anti-Armenian hamster IgG second step (Cat. No. 405501), followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)).
- Application References
- Sheehan KC, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 181:607. (IP)
- Schlaepfer DD, et al. 2007. J. Biol. Chem. 282:17450. (FC)
- Bell JH, et al. 2007. J. Leukoc. Biol. 82:173. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2206942 (BioLegend Cat. No. 113405)
AB_2206941 (BioLegend Cat. No. 113406)
- TNFR superfamily, 75 kD
- Variety of cell types at low levels
- Apoptosis, NF-κB activation, inflammation, tumor necrosis, cell differentiation
- TNF-α, LT-α (TNF-β)
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Aggarwal BB, et al. 1985. Nature 318 665.
2. Chan FKM, et al. 2000. Science 288:2351.
3. Loetscher H, et al. 1990. Cell 61:351.
4. Rothe J, et al. 1993. Nature 364:798.
- Gene ID
- 21938 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD120b on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.