- ZM4.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin-like transcript (ILT) 3, CD85k, Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor subfamily B member 4 (LILRB4), Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-like Receptor 5 (LIR-5)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD85k, known as Immunoglobulin-like transcript (ILT) 3, is an inhibitory receptor expressed by dendritic cells and a subset of white blood cells called monocytes. ILT3, also known as Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor subfamily B member 4 (LILRB4) and Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-like Receptor 5 (LIR-5), is a type I membrane protein that contains cytoplasmic ITIM motifs and is involved in the down-regulation of immune responses. Expression of ILT3 is up-regulated on tolerogenic dendritic cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- ILT3 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_1027680 (BioLegend Cat. No. 333007)
AB_2136645 (BioLegend Cat. No. 333008)
- Immunoglobulin superfamily
- Monocytes, Macrophages, and Dendritic Cells
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Macrophages, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Cella M, et al. 1997. J. Exp. Med. 185:1743.
2. Penna G, et al. 2005 Blood 5:2044.
- Gene ID
- 11006 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD85k on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.