- MEM-166 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- Neutrophil specific antigen 1, NB1, polycythemia rubra vera 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD177 is also known as neutrophil specific antigen 1, NB1, and polycythemia rubra vera 1. It is a member of the uPAR family and is a GPI-linked cell surface glycoprotein with a molecular weight of 60 kD. CD177 is expressed on granulocytes and bone marrow progenitors (early erythroblasts, megakaryocytes). It is thought to be involved in allogeneic and autoimmune responses to neutrophils.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human granulocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, Western blotting5, and immunofluorescence4.
- Application References
AB_2564280 (BioLegend Cat. No. 315805)
AB_2564281 (BioLegend Cat. No. 315806)
- uPAR family, GPI-linked cell surface glycoprotein, 60 kD
Granulocytes, bone marrow progenitors (early erythroblasts, megakaryocytes)
- Antigen involved in neutrophil allo- and autoimmunity, function unknown
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Leukocyte Typing VII. Mason D, et al. (Eds.) Oxford University Press (2002)
2. Kissel K, et al. 2001. Eur. J. Immunol. 31:1301.
3. Lalezari P, et al. 1971. J. Clin. Invest. 50:1108.
4. Temerinac S, et al. 2000. Blood 95:2569.
- Gene ID
- 57126 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD177 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CD177||MEM-166||FC, ICC, IP, WB|
|FITC anti-human CD177||MEM-166||FC|
|PE anti-human CD177||MEM-166||FC|
|APC anti-human CD177||MEM-166||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD177||MEM-166||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0382 anti-human CD177||MEM-166||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.