- 5F4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- 4-1BBL, CD137L, TNFSF9, 41BBL
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
4-1BB ligand, also known as CD137L, is a 97 kD member of the TNF superfamily mainly expressed on APCs, activated B and T cells. It has been reported to be important in T cell proliferation and cytokine production through interaction with 4-1BB receptor. 4-1BB ligand appears to be able to act as a costimulatory molecule without the engagement of other costimulatory molecules such as CD28.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 311504) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated anti-mouse IgG second step (Cat. No. 405303), followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)).
- Application References
- Gullo C, et al. 2010. PLoS One. 5:e10845. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_314882 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311503)
AB_314883 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311504)
- TNF superfamily, 97 kD
Antigen presenting cells, activated B cells and T cells
- T cell proliferation, cytokine production
- 4-1BB (CDw137)
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Akiba H, et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 191:375.
2. Pollak KE, et al. 1995. Eur. J. Immunol. 25:488.
3. DeBenedette MA, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:551.
4. Goodwin RG, et al. 1993. Eur. J. Immunol. 23:2631.
- Gene ID
- 8744 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD137L on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
Purified anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
APC anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
TotalSeq™-C0022 anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)
TotalSeq™-B0022 anti-human CD137L (4-1BB Ligand)