- W18263B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1, LAMP-1, LGP-120
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD107a, also known as Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP-1) or LGP-120, is a 110-140 kD type I membrane glycoprotein. Mature CD107a is heavily glycosylated from a 40 kD core protein. This molecule is located on the luminal side of lysosomes. Upon activation, CD107a is transferred to the cell membrane surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor cells. CD107a has been suggested to play a role in the protection of lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases which is involved in cell adhesion and regulation of tumor metastasis, and mediates autoimmune disease progression. CD107a is a ligand for galaptin and E-selectin. Surface expression of LAMP-1 has been shown to correlate with CD8+ T cell and NK cell cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- RBL1 transfectant (full length)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2922527 (BioLegend Cat. No. 301107)
- CD107a is expressed by macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, some tumor cells; located on the luminal side of lysosomes or on the surface of cell membranes.
CD107a is expressed by macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, some tumor cells; located on the luminal side of lysosomes or on the surface of cell membranes.
- Protect lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases, adhesion
- Antigen References
- Sarafian V, et al. 2006. Arch Dermatol Res. 298:7381.
- Schlossman SF, et al. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. New York:Oxford University Press.
- Sawada R, et al. 1993. J Biol Chem. 268:12675.
- Chen JW, et al. 1988. J Biol Chem. 263:8754.
- Chen JW, et al. 1986. Biochem Soc Symp. 51:97112.
- Gene ID
- 3916 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107a on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All CD107a Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Purified anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)||W18263B||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)||W18263B||FC|
|APC anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)||W18263B||FC|
|PE anti-human CD107a (LAMP-1)||W18263B||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.