- MMA (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- FUT4, ELFT, FCT3A, FUC-TIV, FUTIV, LeX, SSEA-1, 3-FAL, 3-FL, LNFP III, X-hapten
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD15 is 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine (3-FAL), also known as Lewis X, 3-FAL, X-hapten, and SSEA-1. CD15 is expressed on granulocytes and monocytes. It has also been shown to be expressed on Langerhans cells and some malignant cells. CD15 has been implicated in adhesion, as well as chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and bactericidal activity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- U-937 human cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
In-house testing suggests that clone MMA does not block W6D3 also raised against human CD15 (SSEA-1)
- Application References
- Hanjan S.N, et al. 1982. Clin. Immunol. and Immunopathol. 23(2):172 (FC)
- Greil R, et al. 2018. Oncotarget. 9(29):20928 (IHC)
- Brcic L, et al. 2018. Virchows. Arch. 472(4):589 (IHC/FC)
- Karai B, et al. 2018. Biochem. Med. 28(2):020704 (FC)
- Chan RC, et al. 2018. Biomed Rep. 8(3):224 (FC)
AB_2750479 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394703)
AB_2750480 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394704)
Neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes
- Phagocytosis and chemotaxis
- Cell Type
- Neutrophils, Eosinophils, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Stocks SC, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
- Gene ID
- 2526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD15 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.