|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The MojoSort™ Magnet allows the separation of magnetically labeled cells. It accommodates 12 x 75 mm (5 mL) round bottom tubes. The magnetic field generated inside the device is sufficient for the isolation of up to 2 x 108 cells and can fit up to 3.5 mL of cell suspension.
Warning: Pacemaker wearers must stay away at least 12 inches (30 centimeters) from the device. Keep away from computers, tools, and other objects that respond to magnetic fields.
- Gene ID
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- What antibodies are present in the depletion cocktails provided for isolation kits?
Please contact our technical service team for further assistance.