|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Human CD8+ cells are either selected or depleted by incubating the sample with the directly conjugated CD8 Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD8+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480107:
- 1 vial containing 100 µl of Human CD8 Nanobeads
For Cat# 480108:
- 1 vial containing 1 ml of Human CD8 Nanobeads
- Verified Reactivity
- Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing 0.05% sodium azide and 0.3% BSA.
- Antibody-conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of Human CD8 Nanobeads for 1 x 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of human CD8+ cells from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs).
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: N/A
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 10X
- Product Citations
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD8 on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- What antibodies are present in the depletion cocktails provided for isolation kits?
Please contact our technical service team for further assistance.