- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interleukin-23, IL23 Precoated ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|437607||1 Pre-coated Plate||370€|
IL-23 is a heterodimeric cytokine composed of two disulfide-linked subunits, a p19 subunit that is unique to IL-23 and a p40 subunit that is shared with IL-12. IL-23 is secreted by activated macrophages and dendritic cells. Human and mouse p19 share 70% amino acid sequence identity. IL-23 has been shown to enhance IFN-? production by memory T cells. IL-23 is upregulated in certain autoimmune diseases and promotes immunity in response to some viral and mycobacterial infections. The cytokine has also been implicated in inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
BioLegend’s Human IL-23 LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with 96 well microtiter strip plates that are pre-coated with a capture antibody.
This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of IL-23 from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma, and other biological fluids. This kit is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Human IL-23 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Human IL-23 Dectection Antibody
- Human IL-23 Standard
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Verified Reactivity
- Product Citations
- 2.45 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 12.5-800 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- Cell Sources
- Dendritic cells, monocytes/macrophages, B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 51561 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-23 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should be identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.