- Other Names
- MPyVgp2, Polyomavirus medium t antigen, Polyomavirus middle t antigen, EYMPME
Covance Catalog# PEP-115P
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This peptide (EYMPME) is a fragment of the middle T antigen of mouse polyoma virus. Glu-Glu epitope peptide is widely used as an epitope tag for protein purification or competition assays.Product Details
- >90% pure by HPLC
- Storage & Handling
- Store lyophilized or at -20°C in solution
- Recommended Usage
Soluble in PBS. The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
• Elution of epitope tag fusion proteins from immunoaffinity columns: 400 ug/mL
• Competitive inhibition of antibody in western or immunostaining: 10-fold molar excess over optimized (low) antibody
- Application Notes
This synthetic peptide (H2N-CEEEEYMPME-COOH) corresponds to the epitope detected by the GLU-GLU monoclonal antibody.
This peptide can be used in competition experiments, or to elute bound GLU-GLU-fusion proteins from the GLU-GLU affinity matrix.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Gene ID
- View information about GLU-GLU Tag on UniProt.org