- CBR LFA-1/2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Integrin β2 subunit, LFA -1 β subunit, β2 integrin, ITGB2, b2 integrin, beta 2 integrin
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD18, also known as integrin β2 subunit, LFA-1 β subunit, and β2 integrin, is a 90 - 95 kD type I glycoprotein. CD18 non-covalently associates with CD11a, CD11b, or CD11c. CD18 is expressed on all leukocytes. CD18 and associated α chains function in the adhesion and signaling in hematopoietic cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified human LFA-1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats of this clone) include: activation of LFA-1 and MAC-11,2. The LEAF™ or Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for function assays (contact our custom solutions team).
- Application References
- Petruzzelli L, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 155:854. (Activ)
- Lu C, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:5629. (Activ)
AB_2565529 (BioLegend Cat. No. 366305)
AB_2565530 (BioLegend Cat. No. 366306)
- 90 - 95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein.
- Cell adhesion and signaling.
- Integrin, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associates with CD11a, CD11b, or CD11c
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Anderson DC, et al. 1987. Annu. Rev. Med. 38:175.
2. Springer TA. 1994. Cell 76:301.
- Gene ID
- 3689 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD18 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD18||CBR LFA-1/2||FC|
|PE anti-human CD18||CBR LFA-1/2||FC|
|APC anti-human CD18||CBR LFA-1/2||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD18||CBR LFA-1/2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD18||CBR LFA-1/2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD18||CBR LFA-1/2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD18||CBR LFA-1/2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD18||CBR LFA-1/2||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.