- IP26 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- α/β TCR, TCR α/β
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The IP26 antibody reacts with a monomorphic determinant of the α/β T-cell receptor, which is expressed on greater than 95% of normal peripheral blood CD3+ T cells. The α/β TCR recognizes a peptide bound to MHC leading to T-cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: T cell activation. When co-staining with anti-CD3, we recommend using clone UCHT1, since we have confirmed that IP26 does not compete with this clone. Other anti-CD3 clones may compete out the binding of IP26.
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_2562077 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306721)
AB_2562805 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306722)
- Ig superfamily, with CD3 forms CD3/TCR complex
T cells, thymocytes
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Marchalonis J, et al. 2002. J. Mol. Recognit. 15:260.
- Gene ID
- 6955 View all products for this Gene ID 6957 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR alpha/beta on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Other FormatsView All TCR α/β Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-human TCR α/β
FITC anti-human TCR α/β
PE anti-human α/β T Cell Receptor
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human TCR α/β
Purified anti-human TCR α/β
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR α/β
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human TCR α/β
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TCR α/β
Pacific Blue™ anti-human TCR α/β
APC anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR α/β
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR α/β
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR α/β
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR α/β
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR α/β
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TCR α/β
TotalSeq™-A0224 anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human TCR α/β
TotalSeq™-C0224 anti-human TCR α/β
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human TCR α/β
TotalSeq™-B0224 anti-human TCR α/β
PE anti-human TCR α/β
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human TCR α/β
TotalSeq™-D0224 anti-human TCR α/β
GMP PE anti-human TCR α/β