- 14C4C97 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IKZF3, AIO, ZNFN/A3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Aiolos, also known as Ikaros family zinc finger 3 (IKZF3), is a 58kD zinc finger protein involved in hematopoetic-specific transcriptional activation. Aiolos is involved in regulation of gene expression in B lymphocytes through chromatin remodeling and formation of homodimers and heterodimers with other members of the Ikaros family. Deletion of Aiolos has been reported in pre-B-acute lymphocytic leukemia (B-ALL).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial Aiolos recombinant protein (1-130aa) expressed in E. Coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
This clone is not recommended for ChIP (Chromatin Immunoprecipitation) assays (as determined by in-house testing).
- Product Citations
AB_2616874 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371009)
AB_2616875 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371010)
- 58kD, zinc finger protein.
T and B lymphocytes.
- Hematopoetic-specific transcriptional activator and chromatin remodeler.
- Forms heterodimers with Ikaros family members IKZF4 and IKZF5.
- Cell Type
- T cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Chromatin Remodeling/Epigenetics, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Zhuang Y, et al. 2015. Oncol. Rep. 33:1319.
2. Ma S, et al. 2008. Blood. 111:1396.
3. Billot K, et al. 2010. Leuk. Res. 34:289.
4. Morgan B, et al. 2004. EMBO J. 16:2004.
5. Wang JH, et al. 1998. Immunity. 9:543-53.
6. Hosokawa Y, et al. 1999. Genomics. 61:326.
- Gene ID
- 22806 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Aiolos on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.