- UH297 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- 1. Usui, M.
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The UH297 antibody reacts specifically with mouse soluble immunoglobulin E of Igh-Ca haplotype (e.g., A, AKR, BALB/c, C3H/He, CBA). It does not react with IgE Igh-cb haplotype (e.g., C57BL/6, C57BL/10, SJL) and other Ig isotypes. UH297 mAb can be used for immunofluorescent staining of cell surface IgEa and ELISA applications.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BALB/c mouse IgE anti-DNP mAb from DNPε 117 hybridoma
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
ELISA - Quality tested
FC, WB - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. For ELISA detection, the suggested use of this reagent is 1-2 µg per ml. It's recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application References
- Usui M, et al. 1993. Immunogenetics. 37:301-304
- Yamada M, et al. 1994. Immunogenetics. 40:296-299
- Product Citations
AB_1937222 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408804)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.