- S16007D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- P2Y12, ADPG-R, BDPLT8, HORK3, P2T(AC), P2Y(12)R, P2Y(AC), P2Y(ADP), P2Y(cyc), P2Y12P2Y12 platelet ADP receptor, purinergic receptor P2RY12, purinergic receptor P2Y, G-protein coupled, 12
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Purinergic Receptor P2Y (P2RY12) is a receptor for ADP and ATP coupled to G-proteins that inhibit the adenylyl cyclase second messenger system. P2RY12 is not activated by UDP and UTP. Required for normal platelet aggregation and blood coagulation. P2RY12 is a highly selective marker for microglia that specifically distinguishes these cells from other myeloid cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse P2RY12.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 810 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 810 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 810 nm.
Excessive exposure to light, and commonly used fixation, permeabilization buffers can affect APC/Fire™ 810 fluorescence signal intensity and spread. Please keep conjugates protected from light exposure. For more information and representative data, visit our Fire Dyes page.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
View the video of our collaborator discussing the importance of highly specific monoclonal antibodies for P2RY12 in Microglia research.
Learn more about the validation testing we performed on clone S16007D by watching our Scientific Poster Video.
AB_2904450 (BioLegend Cat. No. 848013)
- P2RY12 is a 347 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 39.8 kD.
Tissue distribution: platelets, brain (microglia), lung, appendix, pituitary and adrenal glands.
Cellular distribution: cell membrane and cytosol.
- G-protein coupled receptor that inhibits the adenylyl cyclase second messenger system.
- ADP and ATP.
- Cell Type
- Microglia, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- GPCR, Purinergic Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Orr AG, et al. 2009. Nat. Neurosci. 12(7):872-8.
- Gene ID
- 70839 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about P2RY12 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All P2RY12 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Spark YG™ 570 anti-P2RY12 Antibody||S16007D||IHC-P|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-P2RY12||S16007D||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-P2RY12||S16007D||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.