- BB7.2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC-class I
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
HLA-A2 is most common in Northern Asia and North America populations. MHC class I antigens associated with β2-microglobulin are expressed by all human nucleated cells. MHC class I molecules are involved in presentation of antigens to CD8+ T cells, playing an important role in cell-mediated immune responses and tumor surveillance.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Papain solubilized HLA-A2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 774 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The BB7.2 antibody recognizes human leukocyte antigen (HLA) A2 which is a subset of MHC-class I molecules encoded by A*02 alleles.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation3.
- Application References
- Brodsky FM, et al. 1979. Immunol. Rev. 47:3.
- Parham P and Brodsky FM. et al. 1981. Hum. Immunol. 3:277.
- Lubben NB, et al. 2007. Mol Biol Cell. 18:3351. (IP)
AB_2750101 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343329)
AB_2750102 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343330)
- Ig superfamily
A*02 individuals leukocytes
- Antigen presentation
- CD8, CD3/TCR
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Gene ID
- 3105 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-A2 on UniProt.org
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|Purified anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC,IP|
|FITC anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|PE anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|APC anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|Biotin anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human HLA-A2 Antibody||BB7.2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0899 anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0899 anti-human HLA-A2||BB7.2||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human HLA-A2
Purified anti-human HLA-A2
FITC anti-human HLA-A2
PE anti-human HLA-A2
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-A2
APC anti-human HLA-A2
Pacific Blue™ anti-human HLA-A2
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human HLA-A2
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human HLA-A2
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human HLA-A2
Biotin anti-human HLA-A2
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human HLA-A2
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human HLA-A2
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human HLA-A2
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human HLA-A2
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human HLA-A2 Antibody
TotalSeq™-B0899 anti-human HLA-A2
TotalSeq™-C0899 anti-human HLA-A2