- CD43-10G7 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Ly-48, Leukosialin, Sialophorin, Leukocyte Sialoglycoprotein
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD43, also known as Ly-48, leukosialin, sialophorin, leukocyte sialoglycoprotein, and W3/13, is a large single chain, type I transmembrane glycoprotein with abundant O-glycosylation and sialylation sites. It has been reported that CD43 binds to CD54 and Siglec-1. CD43 plays dual roles in cell adhesion and anti-adhesion as well as costimulation of T cell activation and survival, and induction of apoptosis of T cells and hematopoietic progenitors.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- MV4-11 cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application References
- Rosenkranz AR, et al. 1993. Immunology. 80:431
- Skubitz KM, et al. 1998. J. Leukoc. Biol. 64:800
- Product Citations
AB_2194073 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343205)
AB_2194072 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343206)
- Single chain, type I transmembrane glycoprotein with abundant O-glycosylation and sialylation sites, 95-130 kD.
Most hematopoietic cells, including peripheral T cells, NK cells, granulocytes, monocytes, thymocytes, platelets, plasma cells, activated B cells, and hemotopoietic progenitor cells.
- Plays dual roles in cell-cell adhesion and anti-adhesion, costimulation of cell activation and survival, inducing apoptosis of T cells and hematopoietic progenitors.
- CD54, Siglec-1
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Neil Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leucocyte Antigen Facts Book:Second Edition. Page 238
2. Killeen A, et al. 1987. EMBO J. 6:4029.
3. Thurman EC, et al. 1998. Intl. Immunol. 10:691.
4. Onami TM, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:6022.
5. Tong J, et al. 2004. J. Exp. Med. 199:1277.
6. Jones AT, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3426.
- Gene ID
- 6693 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD43 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.