- 3G7A02 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TNFRSF1B, p75, p75TNFR, TNFR2, TNFR80, TBPII
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD120b, also known as TNFRII or TNFRSF1B, belongs to the TNF receptor superfamily and can interact with ligands TNF-α and TNF-β (also known as LT-α). It is a 75 kD type I transmembrane protein expressed on lymphocytes, monocytes, and granulocytes. When present in a heterocomplex with CD120a, it induces the recruitment of anti-apoptotic molecules, c-IAP1 and c-IAP2 that possess E3 ubiquitin ligase activity. Mutations in CD120b are associated with TNF-associated periodic syndrome (TRAPS) or periodic fever syndrome.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial CD120b recombinant protein expressed in 293E cells (22-211aa).
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2562347 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358405)
AB_2562348 (BioLegend Cat. No. 358406)
- 75 kD, type I transmembrane protein, member of the TNF-receptor superfamily, forms a heterocomplex with TNFRI
Expressed on cells of hematopoietic lineage including monocytes, lymphocytes, and granulocytes
- When complexed with TNFRI, recruits anti-apoptotic molecules c-IAP1 and c-IAP2 that possess ubiquitin ligase activity; cysteine rich extracellular region
- Interacts with TTRAP and TRAF2
- TNF-α and TNF-β (LT-α)
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Lymphocytes, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Andrews JS, et al. 1990. J. Immunol. 144:2582.
2. Nophar Y, et al. 1990. EMBO J. 9:3269.
3. Kohno T, et al. 1990. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 87:8331.
4. Tartaglia LA, et al. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 88:9292.
5. Hijdra D, et al. 2012. J. Inflamm. (Lond). 9:38.
6. Chen X, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:1076.
- Gene ID
- 7133 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD120b on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.