- 17G10.2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD85g, immunoglobulin-like transcript 7, LILRA4
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ILT7 (immunoglobulin-like transcript 7) is a member of leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor (LIR or LILR) gene family, also known as CD85g and LILRA4. It contains four extracellular Ig domains. In association with FcεR1γ, ILT7 forms a receptor complex that transduces ITAM-mediated signals. ILT7 is specifically expressed on plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs), but not on myeloid dendritic cells and other peripheral blood leukocytes. ILT7 negatively regulates the innate immune functions of human pDCs. Cross-linking 17G10.2 antibody is able to trigger ILT7 mediated signaling.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for the relevant formats) applications include: trigger ILT7 mediated signaling.The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 326413 and 326414).
- Application References
- Jensen MA, et al. 2013. Ann Rheum Dis. 72:596. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_2265747 (BioLegend Cat. No. 326410)
- Associate with FcεR1γ leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor gene family
Plasmacytoid dendritic cells
- Negatively regulates pDC mediated innate immune function
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Cao W, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203(6):1399.
2. Brown D, et al. 2004. Tissue Antigen. 64:215.
3. Rissoan MC, et al. 2002. Blood 100:3295.
- Gene ID
- 23547 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD85g on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human CD85g (ILT7)||17G10.2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD85g (ILT7)||17G10.2||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD85g (ILT7)||17G10.2||FC,FA|
|TotalSeq™-C0409 anti-human CD85g (ILT7)||17G10.2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0409 anti-human CD85g (ILT7)||17G10.2||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.