- TRA-1-81 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The TRA-1-81 antibody reacts with a 200-240 kD cell surface antigen expressed by human embryonic stem cells (ESC), embryonic germ cells (EG), and embryonal carcinoma cells. The expression of TRA-1-81 on human ESC is downregulated upon differentiation. Further studies have shown that TRA-1-81 is a neuroaminidase-resistant carbohydrate epitope expressed on podocalyxin, a member of mucin-like glycoprotein with CD34 family. Podocalyxin is a type I tranmembrane sialoprotein with anti-adhesion property.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human embryonic carcinoma cell line 2102Ep cl.2A6
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence cell staining1, immunoprecipitation1, Western blotting1,2, ELISA1, and immunohistochemistry1 of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections.
- Application References
- Andrews PW, et al. 1984. Hybridoma. 3:347.
- Schopperle WM and Dewolf WC. 2007. Stem Cells. 25:723.
- Product Citations
AB_2561741 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330709)
AB_2561742 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330710)
- Mucin-like protein, CD34 family member, 200-240 kD
embryonic stem cells (ESC), embryonic germ cells (EG), embryonal carcinoma cells
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Antigen References
1. Andrews PW, et al. 1984. Hybridoma. 3:347.
2. Schopperle WM and Dewolf WC. 2007. Stem Cells. 25:723.
3. Takeda T, et al. 2000. Mol. Biol. Cell. 11:3219.
- Gene ID
- 5420 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TRA-1-81 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human TRA-1-81||TRA-1-81||FC, WB, IP, ICC, IHC, ELISA|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TRA-1-81||TRA-1-81||FC, ICC|
|PE anti-human TRA-1-81||TRA-1-81||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human TRA-1-81||TRA-1-81||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A1039 anti-human TRA-1-81||TRA-1-81||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.