- 9E2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp46, NCR1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family which triggers cytotoxicity in NK cells. CD335 is directly involved in target cell recognition and lysis, and is exclusively expressed on CD3-CD56+ NK cells, suggesting it is a universal marker for NK cells. NKp46, along with NKp30 and NKp44, is referred to as a natural cytoxicity receptor (NCR) and plays a very important role in killing virus-infected tumor cells and MHC-class I-unprotected cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKp46-Fc fusion protein
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
FA - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone 9E2 has been shown to block NK activation through NKp46.6
- Application References
- Product Citations
AB_2814216 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331947)
AB_2814217 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331948)
- Type I membrane glycoprotein (46 kD)
Expressed on resting and activated NK cells
- Cell Type
- NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mandelboim O and Porgador A. 2001. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 33:1147.
2. Nakajima H, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:3309.
3. Sivori S. 1999. Eur. J. Immunol. 29:1656.
- Gene ID
- 9437 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Other FormatsView All CD335 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Biotin anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
FITC anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-B0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-C0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-A0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD335 (NKp46) Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-D0101 anti-human CD335 (NKp46)