- 6G2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Protein regulator of cytokinesis 1, Mitotic spindle-associated CDK substrate, Protein regulating cytokinesis 1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
PRC1 (also known as protein regulator of cytokinesis 1 and mitotic spindle-associated CDK substrate) is a member of the MAP65/ASE1 family with a molecular weight of approximately 72 kD. PRC1 localization changes with cell-cycle position and can be found in the nucleus, the mitotic spindle, and the cell mid-body. PRC1 is a mitotic spindle-associated CDK substrate protein required for cytokinesis and maintenance of the spindle midzone. PRC1 can be modified by phosphorylation and has been shown to interact with Cdc2 and Cdk2. The 6G2 antibody recognizes the human PRC1 protein and has been shown to be useful for Western blotting.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Amino Acid: 1-150
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide at 0.5 mg/ml.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
KO/KD-WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.5 - 5.0 µg per 5 ml antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2169532 (BioLegend Cat. No. 629001)
AB_2169531 (BioLegend Cat. No. 629002)
- Human PRC1 has 4 isoforms with MW ranging from 61-72 kD.
Cell cycle-dependent; nuclear, mitotic spindle, cell mid-body
- Mitotic spindle-associated CDK substrate protein required for cytokinesis, maintains the spindle midzone
- Cdc2, Cdk2
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure
- Antigen References
1. Jiang W, et al. 1998. Mol. Cell 2:877.
2. Mollinari C, et al. 2002. J. Cell Biol. 157:1175.
- Gene ID
- 9055 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PRC1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.