- 50C1 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- CLL1, MICL, CLL-1, DCAL-2, C-type lectin domain family 12 member A, CD371
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD371 (CLEC12A), also known as DCAL-2, MICL or CLL-1, is a 30 kD type II transmembrane protein with extracellular C-type lectin domains, belonging to the C-type lectin family. It is expressed on monocytes, granulocytes, NK cells, and basophils. Its cytoplasmic ITIM motif modulates signaling cascades and is involved in phosphorylation of tyrosine residues in MAP kinases.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 293T cells expressing CLEC12A-Flag
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application References
- Lahoud MH, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7587. (FC)
- Lahoud MH, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:842. (FC)
- Neumann K, et al. 2014. Immunity. 40:389. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10962440 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353602)
- Type II C-type lectin family member, 265 aa, 30.7 kD
Monocytes, granulocytes, NK cells, and basophils
- Negative regulator of granulocyte and monocyte function
- PTPN6 and PTPN11
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Lahoud MH, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:7587.
2. Chen CH, et al. 2006. Blood 107:1459.
3. Marshall AS, et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 279:14792.
- Gene ID
- 160364 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD371 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.