- W17042D (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- ETS-1, ETS proto-oncogene 1, Protein C-ets-1, EWSR2, FLJ10768, p54, ETS Proto-Oncogene 1, V-Ets Avian Erythroblastosis Virus E26 Oncogene Homolog 1
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
ETS1 is a transcription factor that regulates gene transcription of cytokine and chemokine genes. The expression of ETS1 is modulated by transcription factors and kinases. It is expressed in lymphoid organs where it may play a role in cell differentiation, survival, and proliferation. The ETS1 gene encodes multiple proteins by alternative splicing of mRNA, resulting in at least six distinctive isoforms; the major species are p51, p48, p42, and p39. In certain cancers, elevated ETS1 expression is a predictive marker of poor prognosis.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Synthetic human ETS1 peptide surrounding amino acid 170.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
W17042D failed ICC testing; PC3 cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and tested using two permeabilization methods (Methanol and Trition X-100). The clone failed ICC testing due to weak and non-specific staining of cytosol.
IP has not been tested on clone W17042D.
AB_2814508 (BioLegend Cat. No. 667901)
AB_2814509 (BioLegend Cat. No. 667902)
- ETS1 is a 441 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 51 kD.
- Transcription factor that regulates cytoskine and chemokine genes.
- Biology Area
- Cell Proliferation and Viability, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
- Bories JC, et al. 1995. Nature. 377:635-8.
- Ho IC, et al. 1990. Science. 250:814-8.
- Gene ID
- 2113 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ETS1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.