Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- Other Names
- IL-3Rα, IL-3 Receptor alpha
- Mouse IgG1, κ
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD123 is the 70 kD transmembrane α chain of the IL-3 receptor. Alone, CD123 binds IL-3 with low affinity; when CD123 associates with CDw131 (common β chain), it binds IL-3 with high affinity. CD123 does not transduce intracellular signals upon binding IL-3 and requires the β chain for this function. CD123 is expressed by myeloid precursors, macrophages, dendritic cells, mast cells, basophils, megakaryocytes, and some B cells.Product Details
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing containing True-Stain Monocyte Blocker™, 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Fire™ 780 under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Antigen References
1. Miyajima A, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1960.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.