- QA17A05 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD3ε, T3, CD3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD3ε is a 20 kD transmembrane protein, also known as CD3 or T3. It is a member of the Ig superfamily and primarily expressed on T cells, NK-T cells, and at different levels on thymocytes during T cell differentiation. CD3ε forms a TCR complex by associating with the CD3δ, γ and ζ chains, as well as the TCR α/β or γ/δ chains. CD3 plays a critical role in TCR signal transduction, T cell activation, and antigen recognition by binding the peptide/MHC antigen complex.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- H-2Kb-specific mouse cytotoxic T lymphocyte clone BM10-37
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
QA17A05 blocks clone 145-2C11, QA17A05 activates T cell proliferation similar to the clone 145-2C11. This recombinant antibody clone is derived from clone 145-2C11.
AB_2876517 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155705)
AB_2876517 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155706)
- Ig superfamily, forms CD3/TCR complex with CD3δ, γ and ζ subunits and TCR (α/β and γ/δ), 20 kD
Thymocytes (differentiation dependent), mature T cells, NK-T cells
- TCR signal transduction, T cell activation, antigen recognition
- Peptide antigen/MHC-complex
- Cell Type
- NKT cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, TCRs
- Antigen References
- Barclay AN, Brown MH. 1997. Biochem. Soc. Trans. 25:224-8.
- Davis MM. 1990. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 59:475.
- Weiss A, Littman DR. 1994. Cell. 76:263.
- Gene ID
- 12501 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3ε on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.