- SA203G11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ccr2, Ckr2, Ccr2a, Ccr2b
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD192, also known as CCR2, is a 42 kD G-protein coupled receptor that is associated with bone marrow homeostasis. Specifically, CD192 mediates monocyte chemotaxis and acts as a receptor for monocyte chemoattractant protein 1 (MCP-1). CD192 is primarily expressed on monocytes and macrophages, with some expression on basophils. It is involved in monocyte infiltration in inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and cancer.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CCR2 transfectants.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2616983 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150611)
AB_2616984 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150612)
- G-protein-coupled receptor, 7-transmembrane protein, 42 kD.
Monocytes/macrophages and basophils.
- Mediator of monocyte chemotaxis and bone marrow homeostasis.
- MCP-1, Ccl2, Ccl7, and Ccl13.
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Mack M, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:4697.
2. Dutta P, et al. 2015. Cell Stem Cell. 16:477.
3. Li L, et al. 2008. Kidney Int. 74:1526.
- Gene ID
- 12772 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD192 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.