- HMH4-5G1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- B7H4, B7S1, B7-S1, B7x
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
B7-H4 is a newly discovered B7 family member that negatively regulates T cell immunity. In vitro, B7-H4 inhibits CD4+ and CD8+ T cell proliferation, cytokine production, and generation of alloreactive cytotoxic T-cells (CTLs). In vivo, blockage of endogenous B7-H4 by specific monoclonal antibodies promotes T cell responses. A new reported function of B7-H4 is as an important negative regulator of innate immunity through growth inhibition of neutrophils. It has been reported that B7-H4 is not constitutively expressed on peripheral tissues but can be induced to express on T cells, B cells, macrophages, and dendritic cells. B7-H4 is expressed on some tumor cancer cells. The role of B7-H4 in tumor progression may be to transform precancerous cells and then protect them from immunosurveillance. Although B- and T-lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA) was proposed to be the receptor for B7-H4, further studies are needed to identify the inhibitory receptor of B7-H4.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse B7-H4 human IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_10613286 (BioLegend Cat. No. 139405)
AB_10613105 (BioLegend Cat. No. 139406)
- Belongs to the B7 family, contains two extracellular Ig-like domains.
Induced to express on T cells, B cells, macrophages, and dendritic cells. It is also expressed on some tumor cancer cells.
- Inhibit T cell activation, cell cycle progression, and cytokine production.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Choi IH, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:4650.
2. Prasad DV, et al. 2003. Immunity 18:863.
3. Kryczek I, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:871.
- Gene ID
- 242122 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about B7-H4 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-mouse B7-H4 (B7S1, B7X)||HMH4-5G1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse B7-H4 (B7S1, B7X)||HMH4-5G1||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse B7-H4 (B7S1, B7X)||HMH4-5G1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.