- 11C3.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Gp34, OX40L, CD134L, CD252, TNFSF4
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
OX40 ligand (OX40L) is a 35 kD type II transmembrane protein which belongs to TNF superfamily, also known as gp34, CD252, CD134L or TNFSF4. The OX40 ligand is expressed on activated B cells, activated endothelial cells, mature dendritic cells, activated CTLs, activated mast cells, and airway smooth muscle cells. OX40 ligand interacts with OX40 antigen (CD134) expressed predominantly on activated T cells to regulate T cell proliferation and differentiation, and to enhance immunoglobulin secretion by activated B cells.Product Details
- Human, African Green Monkey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2207272 (BioLegend Cat. No. 326307)
AB_2207271 (BioLegend Cat. No. 326308)
- NGF/TNF superfamily, 35 kD
Activated B cells, activated endothelial cells, mature dendritic cells, airway smooth muscle cells
- B-cell/T-cell interaction, costimulation
- OX40 (CD134)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Imura A, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 183:2185.
2. Ohshima Y, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:3838.
3. Ito T, et al. 2005. J. Exp.Med. 202:1213.
4. Ito T, et al. 2006. Proc. Natl. Acad.Sci. USA. 103:13138.
- Gene ID
- 7292 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD252 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.