- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNF-a ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
ELISA Development Systems Engineered for Sensitive, Precise and Reliable Serum and Plasma Cytokine Quantitation
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets provide all the time-savings, convenience and performance of a high-end, commercial ELISA kit for a fraction of the price!
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets, in two appealing formats, address the need for sensitivity, accuracy, dependability, and versatility of an ELISA development system, while providing maximum cost effectiveness, value, and ease of use.
Both the ELISA Max™ Set Standard and ELISA Max™ Set Deluxe are specifically engineered for accurate recovery and measurement of analytes in complex fluids, such as serum and plasma (as well as activated cell cultures) without any interference by confounding serum factors, such as heterophilic antibody or rheumatoid factor.
- Kit Contents
- Mouse TNF-α ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Mouse TNF-α ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Mouse TNF-α Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution A
- Substrate Solution B
- Coating Buffer A (5X)
- Assay Diluent A (5X)
- Verified Reactivity
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- Application References
- Patole PS, et al. 2005. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 16:3273.
- ChavantF, et al. 2010. J. Pharmacol Exp. Ther. 332:505. PubMed
- Lewis CJ, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:3789. PubMed
- Qui J, et al. Appl Environ Microbiol. PubMed
- Yang HJ, et al. 2011. J Cell Sci. 124:2552. PubMed.
- White LE, et al. 2012. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 303:449. PubMed
- Zhang X, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:90856. PubMed
- Zachman AL, et al. 2014. Biomaterials. 35:9635. PubMed
- Goldberg R, et al. 2014. Diabetes. 63:4302. PubMed
- Zahman AL, et al. 2014. Biomaterials. 35:9635. PubMed
- Justice JN, et al. 2015. J appl Physiol. 118:163. PubMed
- Product Citations
- 4 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 7.8-500 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: 96-well Nunc MaxiSorp™ is recommended.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Wash Buffer (Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20, pH=7.4). BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Stop Solution (e.g. 2N H2SO4) Biolegend Cat. No. 423001 is recommended
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Sealer
- Absorbent paper
- Cell Sources
- Activated monocytes, neutrophils, macrophages, T cells, B cells, NK cells, LAK cells
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 21926 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TNF-alpha on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.