- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse CD4 Positive Selection, CD4 Positive selection, Myeloid Dendritic Cell, Naïve T Cell, Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell, T Follicular Helper, Th1, Th2, Th9, Th17, Th22, Treg
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD4+ expressing cells are either selected or depleted by incubating your sample with the directly conjugated CD4 Nanobeads, after blocking with TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32) Antibody. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection of the CD4+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480069
- 1 vial containing 200 µl of Mouse CD4 Nanobeads
- 1 vial containing 100 µl of TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32) Antibody
For Cat# 480070
- 2 vials containing 1 ml each of Mouse CD4 Nanobeads
- 1 vial containing 1 ml of TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32) Antibody
- Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Antibody-conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic nanobeads.
- Storage & Handling
- Mouse CD4 Nanobeads should be stored undiluted at 2°C and 8°C.TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32) Antibody should be stored undiluted at 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
5 µl of TruStain FcX™ (anti-mouse CD16/32) Antibody for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl of Mouse CD4 Nanobeads for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the positive selection or depletion of mouse CD4+ cells from lymphoid tissues.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: N/A
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 5.3X
- Additional Product Notes
Please note, we have revised the kit contents of this product. If you received an older version of this kit that contained Rat serum, you should store the Rat serum at -20°C. The Mouse CD4 Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about CD4 on UniProt.org
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.